Testosterone surely rings a bell to us the moment we hear that word. In most cases, men are so affected when it comes to testosterone deficiency. The good thing about this is that testosterone supplement has been available in the market today to address this issue. At present, anabolic steroids are being used by many people to cure certain ailments like anemia and osteoporosis or to improve muscle mass for a grandeur physique. One of the best anabolic steroids is testosterone. It is brought to another level and given to consumers in different forms- external and internal use. Gel is the form of testosterone for external use while pills and injectable forms are for internal use. There are also wide varieties of options for injectable method of testosterone and one of these is sustanon 250. Sustanon 250 is an excellent replacement for the inadequate naturally produced testosterone in our body aside from building muscle mass. Despite knowing that sustanon 250 is just a synthetic replacement, we can’t deny the fact that it is one of the best supplements for testosterone deficiency.
Sustanon 250 is a mixture of four organic compounds of testosterone to address the different needs of each one of us.
Four Esters of Testosterone
- Testosterone Propionate 30 mg
Testosterone propionate is one of the sustanon 250 esters and it has the shortest acting effect to our body. However, there are benefits as well as side effects of this anabolic steroid.
Advantages of testosterone propionate
- It improves our endurance and strength.
- It helps a lot in losing fats and gaining muscle mass at the same time.
- It upturns the composition of collagen which is responsible for the functions of the connective tissues in our body.
- It elevates the level of our hemoglobin.
Disadvantages of testosterone propionate
- High blood pressure
- Water retention
- Hair loss
- Oily skin
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 60 mg
Testosterone phenylpropionate is in between of the short and long testosterone types. Its efficiency lasts within four to five days.
Advantages of testosterone phenylpropionate
- It boosts libido
- It improves strength and immunity
- It promotes ideal muscle mass
- It works best in losing fats
Disadvantages of testosterone phynelpropionate
- It degrades the naturally produced male sex hormones in the body
- It causes water retention
- It can cause formation of breast in men due to aromatization
- It results to irritability and aggression
- Testosterone Decanoate 100 mg
Testosterone decanoate is a form of injectable testosterone which is primarily used as a testosterone supplement. It is associated with advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of testosterone decanoate
- Ideal muscle build up
- Greatly improve muscle strength
- Increase endurance
Disadvantages of testosterone decanoate
- Water retention
- Breast formation in men
- Affects blood pressure
- Elevates bad cholesterol
- Occurrence of acne
- Frequent hair loss which results to baldness
- Skin irritation
- Testosterone Isocaproate 60 mg
We might confuse testosterone isocaproate as an anabolic steroid but it is NOT! We must keep in mind that testosterone isocaproate is just an ester blended to a steroid or testosterone hormone in a form of injection.
Advantages of testosterone isocaproate
- Gain of body weight
- Improves strength
- Assists to lose fats
- Prolongs endurance especially during and after strenuous workouts
- Multiplies the red blood cells count
- Increases the libido
- Improves stamina
- Boosts the protein composition in our body
- Reduces the cortisol
Disadvantages of testosterone isocaproate
- It lessens the naturally produced testosterone in our body
- It enlarges the breast of men
- It causes water retention
- Dysfunction of the liver and immune system
- Too much of it can cause baldness, skin disease, irritability, depression, and mood swings.
Cycle and Dosage of Sustanon 250
Sustanon 250 can be used from 250 mg up to 1000 mg per week depending on the need and condition of the user. The dose of sustanon 250 ranges from 250 mg, 500 mg, 750 mg, until 1000 mg per week. We are advised to take two to three sessions of sustanon 250 injections during a cycle. Moreover, it is recommended that a therapy must be done after engaging with sustanon 250 cycles.
General Benefits of Sustanon 250
Sustanon 250 is undoubtedly an effective and convenient synthetic testosterone supplement. Most of us are aware that testosterone plays a crucial role in the well-being of our body. In fact, testosterone deficiency for a long period of time will result to several complications such as Alzheimer’s disease, infertility, osteoporosis, diabetes, anxiety, etc.
Sustanon 250 provides a wide range of benefits to us especially to athletes and bodybuilders. The following are the positive effects of sustanon 250:
- It enhances the major component of muscle tissue by increasing the production of proteins in our body.
- Along with abundant protein synthesis, nitrogen must also be amplified to maintain a good anabolic level in our body. Increased nitrogen retention in our body is a good thing during the bulking and cutting cycles.
- It elevates the level of red blood cells in which is mainly responsible in the supplication of oxygen in our body. Sufficient oxygen will give us the strength we need to endure prolonged physical activities or workouts.
Undesirable Effects of Sustanon 250
- It aromatizes which means the transformation testosterone into estrogen.
- Aromatization results to water retention and gynecomastia.
- It has androgenic side effects including frequent hair loss that will possibly turn to baldness.
- It slows down the production of natural testosterone in our body until it reaches its endpoint.
Sustanon 250 is very convenient to use during the cutting cycle. It works better in promoting lean muscle tissues other than other anabolic steroids. It targets the muscle strength and muscle mass which is why most of its users are bodybuilders and athletes. It also sustains excellent testosterone level to those having inadequate male sex hormones. However, injecting sustanon 250 needs a proper prescription from a doctor to avoid the risk of having complications.