Obesity is a problem which affects individuals all around the world. This has resulted in many people looking for weight-loss solutions which have often left them disappointed or gaining the weight back at a rapid rate once they have completed the diet, which results in the yo-yo dieting effect and numerous health risks. It has often been argued that no weight-loss solution can be effective without the use of a strict diet plan and exercise routine; that is until the HCG diet came to be. A diet which requires you to take the HCG hormone, follow a diet plan of 500, 800, or 1200 calories and avoid the dreaded requirement of exercise sounds as though it could not have positive effects, but reports around the world are proving the opposite. There are millions of people performing constant online searches to find a successful weight-loss regimen and, if you’re one of them, look no further.
What is the HCG hormone?
Injecting or ingesting a hormone for weight-loss can sound crazy, but do not worry, we are here to explain all there is to know about the HCG diet to ensure you receive the education you need to make the right choice for your weight-loss journey. So what it the HCG hormone? HCG, also known as the human chorionic gonadotropin, hormone is a hormone which is produced in pregnant women. It is responsible for suppressing the appetite of pregnant women and is responsible for a loss of desire to overeat. It is also responsible for maintaining a healthy metabolism of pregnant women. The HCG hormone encourages the body to tap into energy which has been stored as fat in the adipose tissue, which is most commonly referred to as stubborn fat.
But how does HCG target stubborn fat?
Stubborn fat is stored around the abdomen, thighs, and arms and is the most difficult fat to get rid of; no matter how much energy you burn or how many vegetables and wholegrains you consume, that stubborn fat just never seems to budge. The HCG hormone encourages the stored fat to be used up in the same way that it would be used to help the baby grow and will result in weight-loss. Many men and women around the world complete and maintain a healthy workout and eating regimen and still cannot get the body to use up the fat stores, but the HCG hormone is here to change that. The best thing about the HCG hormone is that it targets fat loss specifically, and not muscle loss, which can guarantee a reduction in total body fat percentage while boosting your immune system and supressing your appetite. The appetite suppression makes it very easy to maintain a low calorie diet.
How can you take the HCG hormone?
There are three ways to take the HCG hormone. It is important to remember that you must choose the method which is most suitable for you and your lifestyle.
- The injections: when the HCG hormone was first developed, an injection was the only way to get it into the body.
- HCG drops: these are a non-invasive and very efficient way of ingesting the HCG hormone which administers it straight into the blood stream through the mouth.
- HCG pellets: the pellets are ingested and broken down in the stomach.
The least invasive, and sort after, method of taking the HCG hormone is through the HCG drops, however, all of the methods are effective and the choice relies on what works best for you.
If you were to do a Google Search, like many others before you, you will find that the three most popular HCG drops include:
- HCG Complex
- HCG Triumph
- HCG 1234
Choosing the right HCG drops for you can be incredibly daunting and scrolling through countless reviews online will only leave you feeling overwhelmed. This is because everyone is unique and will have a different response to each different method, however, we are here to try to clear the air and lead you on the path to effective weight-loss.
Let’s compare the three most popular drops:
Let’s have a look at the products by their ranking:
#1: HCG Complex
- The HCG Complex has the highest online ranking for effectiveness in terms of speed of results and quality of the ingredients.
- It has received 100% for safety and customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is the most important aspect of any review because it tells whether or not the product lives up to what it claims to do.
- On Amazon, it ranked as the number 1 weight-loss solution and over 970 buyers were satisfied out of 1000. This means that less than 30 people on Amazon were not 100% satisfied, which is an incredibly small number and speaks volumes for the effectiveness of this produce.
#2: HCG Triumph
- The speed of the results of this product was recorded as average, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes the longer it takes to see results, the longer the results will last.
- The quality of ingredients has a lower ranking of 3/5, compared to the HCG Complex 5/5.
- The product is 100% safe.
- A 66% customer satisfaction was recorded when using this product.
- Out of 1000 reviews on Amazon, 640 reviews were positive.
#3: HCG 1234
- The rate people have seen results with HCG 1234 has been recorded as very slow.
- The quality of ingredients scored 1.7/5.
- It has a few side effects.
- Out of 1000 reviews on Amazon, 702 reviews were positive.
It is clear that the HCG drops and diet have provided incredible results around the world. It is far cheaper than the injections (HCG Complex: $34/bottle; HCG Triumph: $57/bottle; HCG 1234: $56/bottle) and there is no denying that they are helping to combat obesity. There are a few side effects which include nausea, light-headedness, headaches, constipation and leg cramps, however, these have always been reported as mild and only a small group of HCG drop users have reported having any side effects. Combine any HCG hormone administration with the HCG diet and you are guaranteed a simple and painless path to watching your fat melt away.